|Monday||08:00 - 13:00||14:00 - 18:00||08:00 - 17:45|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 13:00||14:00 - 18:00||08:00 - 17:45|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 13:00||14:00 - 18:00||08:00 - 17:45|
|Thursday||08:00 - 13:00||Closed For Training||08:00 - 14:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 13:00||14:00 - 18:00||08:00 - 17:45|
You can use e-Consultation at any time.
- Complete a simple form about your problem or request
- Your GPs decide on the best treatment for you
- The practice responds with advice, a prescription or an appointment
Appointments (approx 10 mins) can be made by:
- using the internet to access our online services via the link at the top of this page. You will need to request a username and password which can only be done in person at the practice because your identity needs to be verified. Once a member of staff has given you a username and password, wait an hour before trying to log into the website.
- telephoning (01833) 690408 between 08:00 and 17:30 (Thursdays 08:00 -14:00)
- calling at the surgery between 08:00 and 17:30 (Thursdays 08:00 -14:00)
At busy times, i.e. 08:00, it is inevitable that the telephone number will sometimes be engaged, PLEASE keep dialling or telephone at a quieter time.
Although most appointments are pre-bookable, to accommodate urgent demand for appointments each day, a number of appointments remain un-bookable until 08:00 on the day.
If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason please inform us as soon as possible in order for us to give the slot to someone else.
Most appointments are 10 minutes duration. If you feel you need longer please ask for an extended appointment. If you have any special requirements when attending the surgery please inform reception, for example if you have a special need, or would like a chaperone.
If you do not need a face to face consultation and think your problem can be dealt with over the phone, please ask for a telephone appointment
Accidents and emergencies are accommodated as soon as possible.
The reception staff have a difficult job to do arranging the day so that as many patients as possible are seen. They are pleased to help and anything you tell them will be treated in the strictest confidence. You may be asked about the nature of the problem, this is so that you can be directed to the most appropriate professional. Please help them to help you.
When We Are Closed
If it is a life-threatening emergency call 999
If you need medical help fast but its not an emergency call 111.
NHS 111 is available 24/7, every day of the year.